Today the oven stays off. Instead, we’d rather devote ourselves to melted chocolate and seasonal strawberries to get the spring fever going!
Ingredients for 20 Chocolate Strawberries:
- 250g white chocolate
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 350 g strawberries (chilled)
Approximately per portion:
- 396 kcal
- 16 g Fett
- 52 grams of carbohydrates
- 8 grams of protein
- 20 minutes (plus 20 minutes cooling time)
And this is how it’s done:
- Roughly chop the chocolate and melt in a water bath. Melt the white chocolate first, as it stays liquid the longest. Then place the white chocolate in a small, deep bowl.
- Melt the dark couverture and put it in a small piping bag.
- Wash the chilled strawberries and pat dry. If they’re too moist, the chocolate won’t stick to them properly. Also line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Now hold the strawberries by the green stems and dip them into the chocolate. Place the chocolate strawberries on the baking paper with a little distance between them and let the chocolate set a little.
- Use the piping bag to draw fine stripes over the chocolate-covered strawberries. Allow the chocolate to set and, if necessary, refrigerate until ready to eat.
Oh yeah, who doesn’t know the good chocolate strawberries? In the meantime, numerous of them can be found at annual or Christmas market stalls, and they taste particularly good during the season. We are so excited to share this simple yet great looking recipe with you. We would also like to share this adorable strawberry cake with macarons with you . Not only delicious, but also beautiful to look at!
And since the strawberry season is just around the corner, all sorts of great recipes with the little fruit will follow. But there are so many things you can do with it. For example, do you already know our crispy cannoli with ricotta and strawberry filling ? If not, trying it out is really a must, because in our editorial office it’s been the strawberry recipe of the year so far.