This dish will delight you. Our pasta with salmon, feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes has a very special ingredient: Roquefort!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 500 g Conchigle or Penne
- 300 g Lachsfilet
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10-12 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 100 g feta cheese
- 100 g Roquefort
- juice of a lime
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- Olive oil for frying
Approximately per portion:
- 650 kcal
- 25 g Fett
- 67 grams of carbohydrates
- 37 grams of protein
- 20 minutes
And this is how it’s done:
- Put on the pasta water. Meanwhile, pat the salmon dry and cut into 2cm cubes. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes. Cut the basil into strips.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan. Finely chop the garlic. Fry the salmon cubes for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and let it simmer for a while. Turn heat down to low. Squeeze the lime and set the juice aside.
- Drain the pasta and reserve 2 tablespoons of the pasta water. Now put the noodles in the pan. Crumble both types of cheese over the pasta. Add sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Stir the pan several times and finally mix in the lime juice. Season with pepper and salt.
In keeping with spring, we present you with a light pasta dish that we have given a small but nice extra to surprise you with. Our quick pasta with salmon, sheep’s cheese and dried tomatoes gets its extra kick from strong Roquefort and a dash of lime juice. Brilliant!
Fast & easy can of course be ingenious. Italian cuisine in particular, with its countless pasta dishes , is known for its special creativity. The combination of pasta and fish is a constant. Be sure to try our Tagliatelle with Tuna and Olives and this awesome Lemon Pasta with Seafood and Spinach .
Our pasta gallery is classic. Here you will find all the dishes that real pasta lovers must have tried. Enjoy browsing.