A short lunch break can be so delicious: Enjoy this refreshing bulgur salad with shrimp and sour yoghurt dip!
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 50 g Bulgur
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 100 g Greek yogurt (plain, 0.2% fat)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 Chilliflock socket
- 1 Salz socket
- lemon juice
- 200 g Salat gurke
- 1 beefsteak tomato (200 g)
- 1 Lauchzwiebel
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 100 g prawns (peeled and cooked)
- 10 minutes (plus 10 minutes brewing time)
And this is how it’s done:
- Prepare the bulgur according to package instructions and allow to steep. Meanwhile, peel and very finely chop the garlic. Pick off the thyme leaves.
- Mix the yoghurt with the thyme, garlic clove and chilli flakes. Season to taste with a pinch of salt and lemon juice.
- Wash and dice the cucumber and beefsteak tomato. Clean the spring onion and cut into fine rings. Mix the vegetables with the finished bulgur and white wine vinegar.
- Season the salad to taste and then sprinkle the shrimp over the salad and serve with the yoghurt.
Are you looking for a colorful salad for your lunch break? Then you have found what you are looking for with us! Try this easy and flavorful bulgur salad with shrimp.
Serve with a slightly spicy yoghurt dip for a certain tingle on the tongue. A few herbs from your own garden or the bucket in front of the window go well with this!